Friday, September 25, 2009

18 weeks



Its a BOY! I feel like I have been waiting forever but we finally found out yesterday that its a boy for sure! I took an "intelligender test" (its a test you buy in the drug store and pee on and its supposed to be 80-90% accurate) and it was wrong, it said girl, so I definitely don't recommend them. My doctor warned me that it is wrong for most of her patients.

The ultrasound was really amazing, my baby actually looks like a little human instead of a bean. At first I just saw this round circle and I had no clue what I was looking at then all of the sudden he moved his head forward and he looked just like a turtle but then I realized the shell was the front of his round belly! We decided he has Rick's nose. We saw the baby yawning (second ultrasound) and I think it looks like he is smiling in the first ultrasound so that was very cute! He was moving around like crazy and covering his face so hopefully he has not inherited Rick's stubbornness but we were able to see that he has all his limbs and bones and everything looked good.


No comments:

Post a Comment