Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally!

My husband Rick and I stopped trying not to have a baby when we got married Dec 05 then we started trying to have a baby when I graduated college in May of 07. Absolutely nothing, not even a late period in all that time. When May rolled around again this year we went to the doctor to discuss our problem. After ruling out other possible causes my doctor prescribed me clomid and I was just sure that this medicine would help me get pregnant! I anxiously awaited my period so I could start the fertility medication but it never came.
I took three pregnancy tests, all said "pregnant," still not convinced I made Rick pee on one to make sure the box was not defective, his said "not pregnant."

I somehow knew that the clomid would make me get pregnant, I assumed I would have to take it but I guess all I had to do was buy it!

2 comments:

  1. I like the story of Rick coming out and doing the victory dance and saying, "YES! Not pregnant! I'll still be able to fit in my prom dress!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you both. I'm sure this is one birthday you wont soon forget!!

    ReplyDelete